Final Draft: Beyond the Border

 My portfolio project is Beyond the Border . I have had a great time making this project, I have come so far with learning how to utilize InDesign to using different effects and angles to capture the perfect image. I have had to learn more about my community to see and appreciate the nature that surrounds the Sarasota area and how I can use that to my advantage to target my specific target audience. I also learned how to present my ideas and develop them to show why my magazine would be successful, because it is unique to the family audience that I am targeting and how there is something for everyone at every age, and how to distribute to my consumers in an appealing way. In many ways this project has opened my eyes to how to use images, InDesign and the ideas of my peers to make a product that would be successful in the real world.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Production 2 - Feature Articles

Post Production 1 - Title Page and Contents Page

Creative Critical Reflection - Question 1