Post Production 2 - Feature Articles
I have been analyzing my magazine lately to try and find the best flow for the images and texts to make sure that they are cohesive to present the right image and feel. the first thing that I did was rearrange the page that had the SAND, SUN N' FUN article. In the first version of the magazine I had one of my images that was of a stormy sky above an ocean up next to the title which was in the right column. What I did was move the image down to the bottom, so that the title filled the entire top of the page and then has the article directly underneath it and that has images on the left side and going down and then has a collage of different images in the bottom of the page.
On the left hand page I also rearranged the images and added in different pictures of a few locations at different times to convey the effect that the activities I described are perfect for the whole family or the target audience and it is an activity that they can do all day and have fun while being in nature.
Comments
Post a Comment