Critical Creative Reflection - Question 4

 In my final creative critical reflection question I utilized a video and screen share. I wanted the viewers to really understand what I was talking about so I had to have images present of what I was explaining so that the message was getting across. Throughout my project I hit road blocks but inevitably they all helped bring the image of what I wanted my product to be come to life. I am sorry that I stumbled on the wording a bit, sometimes it can be a bit weird to say words with my accent, but then realizing people might not understand, and then having to try and rephrase

Link to Video

Please click the link, then the play button to view.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Production 2 - Feature Articles

Post Production 1 - Title Page and Contents Page

Creative Critical Reflection - Question 1