Production 3 - Title Page

 Today I mostly focused on the Title page. I imported the photo that I wanted to use which is a picture of the sunset with a calm sea and a pink color scheme. I also made my masthead, "Beyond the Boarder". I used the 2 different styles of typography, Century Goliath for the words "Beyond" and "Boarder" and then Freestyle Script for the "the". I have not got to the selling line yet because I am still working on resizing the Picture to be the main image and fill the whole page. I decided to use this image because it was the one that inspired me the most so I thought that it would make for a great eye catcher for the magazine so that people would see it and be really inspires.


Edit* -- I was able to resize the image so that there are heughs of orange and pink in the sky with the water reflecting it and then a little portion of beach that has had footsteps on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Production 2 - Feature Articles

Post Production 1 - Title Page and Contents Page

Creative Critical Reflection - Question 1