Production 5 - Feature Article

 So today I put in three images that I needed for my magazine's 2-page spread. These images are not the same as the main images on my Table of contents and Title page, these images are smaller and more spread out over the 2 pages. So far the 3 images I have are one of a sunset that was taken at a low angle to show the whole landscape, ocean, sky and shells. The other image is a neutral angle of a sun shining behind a cloud. The third image I inserted is of an pink Orchid at Shelby Gardens, I took this image with focusing on the flower to make the flower color pop and the rest of the background seem blurred. all these images and effects are used to create a feeling of nature from all angles of the magazine giving it a very involved and alive feeling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Production 2 - Feature Articles

Post Production 1 - Title Page and Contents Page

Creative Critical Reflection - Question 1